Real Slate Shower Trays
View the range of real slate shower trays available from Ardosia, these are not 'slate effect', they are bespoke, quality slate shower trays that are often cut and made to measure including slate trays for homes and commercial shower trays where natural slate is an ideal choice. The shower base is made from natural slate, always resulting in a unique pattern and finish and are custom size and made to our customers requirements.
Why Buy a natural Slate Shower Tray?
- Ardosia can manufacture a bespoke, custom size and shape shower tray to your specifications.
- We can match your shower tray to a shower enclosure from the same slate.
- Ardosia made to measure shower trays are delivered anywhere in the UK.
- The custom made shower trays are 'easy clean' and require the very minimum maintenance effort.
- Ardosia have been supplying bespoke shower trays since 1984 but have recently installed the very latest CNC machinery to enable 'in house' production.
- Our natural stone shower trays are always priced competitively and finished to the highest standards.
In modern homes, some of the most important spaces are the bathrooms, where style in addition to utility has become an overriding consideration. To complement the facilities and suites that have become popular and are ever-changing, Ardosia Slate have provided bespoke and hand cut slate tiles for bathroom floors and slate cladding for walls, to a range of commercial and private projects.
To further meet the requirements of discerning clients, Ardosia Slate have designed and produced an exciting range of natural slate shower trays that complement their existing products. Each unique shower tray is machined from a single, natural black slate slab that has been imported, by us, from trusted quarries in Brazil; with the dimensions of our ‘stock’ items being 1200mm x 900mm in black slate as thin as 30mm; various patterns are available giving the option of centre, end or corner drain. Shower Trays of almost any shape and configuration are possible, up to a maximum size of 2 metres x 1 metre and are manufactured using 40mm thick slate whilst once again different patterns can be specified at ordering.
These bespoke shower trays in slate are produced to the exacting requirements of architectural drawings by our experienced craftsmen and whilst the surface appearance of each will differ, all dimensions are exactly repeatable so that standard or made to measure screens will always fit. For a cohesive appearance the same slate can be used for the remaining floor area of the room. Wall tiles or panels in the same slate (or even contrasting) can be provided, finished and cut to size where appropriate. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information and a no obligation quotation .